Free Delivery - USPS First Class Package
Items dispatched by USPS First Class Package are normally delivered within 3-4 working days. 95% are delivered within this timescale but please allow 4-5 working days. A signature may be required on delivery.
Below is a basic template for a return policy that can be adapted to fit your business. Just replace the bolded text with your own policy and use the lists as a guide to ensure you don’t forget to include any important information:
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
Below are some examples of common exceptions.
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
Your steps should be laid out clearly, linking to relevant pages, such as your online portal.
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
The following are add-ons with more information that you may want to include.
- How long it takes to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Any shipping fees the customer will need to pay
- Any return restocking fees the customer will need to pay
- How you handle lost or damaged returns
- Contact information for your business if the customer has more questions
Where to surface your return policy
It is not enough to have a well-written return and exchange policy—you must also make sure that customers see it before they buy. When talking to a frustrated customer who is trying to return an item marked as final sale, simply telling them it’s their fault for not reading the policy is unlikely to resolve the issue.
Include links to your policy in several hard-to-miss places throughout your website to save time going back-and-forth with customers who did not see the policy. A few key places to list your policy include: